1. Persons 18 years of age or older are invited to register for one or more of the virtual sessions.
2. Please complete the preview of the agenda information below in advance so that the gathered community can spend more time in discussion, reflection, and planning.
3. Breakout Rooms - Participants may indicate in the registration link if one is part of a group and wishes to be added to that breakout room.
4. Participants will be required to have a Zoom account for authentication to register and join the session/s.
SESSION AGENDA (DRAFT)
PART 1 - General Session
Welcome and Purpose
Commemorating Freedom Day - Preview
Role of Community Building - Preview
The Artesian Renaissance - Preview
State of Black Amerca - Preview
PART 2 - Breakout Rooms
Planning Topic 1 - What does Artesian Renaissance Community Building with the HEART (ARCB) Look Like?
Planning Topic 2 - How do communities implement ARCB?
Planning Report - Submit group report electronically
PART 3 - General Session
1. Presentation of Breakout Session reports
2. Preliminary Planning - August 1, 2021 - Launch of Artesian Renaissance Community Building with the HEART
3. Local Artesian Renaissance Community Building teams sign up
4. ARTriumph Artesian Renaissance Community Building team sign up
5. Next Steps
6. Closing Song
7. Closing Meditation
AN ARTRIUMPH ARCHIVE:
JUNETEENTH HEALING AND BEYOND
ARTriumph held a Juneteenth Celebration in 2018 to unveil our then upcoming, 1619-2019 New Birth or Artesian Renaissance Commemoration. This healing narrative serves as the foundation for perpetually honoring the Observance of the 400 Years of African American History from 1619-2019.
Community members are shown below, including youth showcasing their Juneteenth shirts provided by another community group also celebrating Juneteenth in Albany, Georgia. Veronica Adams-Cooper, ARTriumph Founder and President/CEO, is shown far right. Her keynote address was titled, “People Get Ready … The Artesian Renaissance is Coming.”
The Artesian Renaissance narrative of healing is so needed because
the unhealed wounds of this part of our nation's past continue to
directly and indirectly harm people and society!